6 Ways You Benefit From Services by The IEP Guy
1. Exercise your right to representation. You have the right to be represented by any person of your choosing during the entire IEP process.
2. Affordable fees. A special education advocate is the most cost-effective alternative for parent representation.
3. Level the playing field. District administrators, teachers, and school staff will be working as a unit. You and The IEP Guy will also be working as a team.
4. Best possible result. You significantly increase the probability of an optimal outcome fin developing your child's educational program.
5. Peace of mind. You will be able to take the emotional aspect out of the process, reduce anxiety and frustration so you can focus on other matters.
6. Technical know-how. You will not need to concern yourself with researching technical jargon, preparing or filing documents during the entire process.